- 8 Tbs Salted Butter
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
- 24 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced (you can get them whole, or already sliced)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 2 lbs of Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbs of Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup of Beef Broth
- 2 Tbs of Flour
- 1 Can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 Cups of Sour Cream
- 1 lb. of Egg Noodles
- In a large dutch oven, toss in your 5 Tbs of butter, and set the heat to medium/high on the stovetop.
- Once the majority of your butter has melted, toss in your onions and let them cook until they slowly start to ‘sweat’. Be sure to stir them consistently!
- Once onions are shiny, add all your sliced mushrooms and minced garlic to the dutch oven.
- Turn the stove top down to medium. Stir when needed, making sure the onions don’t burn.
- Once your onions start to become translucent, and your mushrooms tender, remove from dutch oven and place off to the side.
- In the same dutch oven, keep heat on medium, and add your remaining butter (3 Tbs). Once your butter has softened, add your ground beef, along with your salt and pepper.
- When the beef begins to brown, add 1 cup of beef broth. Stirring to coat the beef. Now, stir back in the onions, mushrooms and garlic you set aside earlier.
- Add your can of Mushroom Soup and 2 Tbs of flour. Stir, and turn heat down to a simmer.
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil and toss in your egg noodles. Stir them gently because they’re delicate baby angels. Cook them for 6-8min.
- While your noodles are cooking, turn your attention back to the stroganoff, stirring in your sour cream.
- Let stroganoff simmer while you set the table, scroll social media and drain your noodles.
- You can either serve with the noodles added to stroganoff, or keep them separate. Whichever you prefer, they’re both delicious.