- 4 Large Strawberries, sliced length wise (more if you want garnish for cups)
- 10 Raspberries
- 6 Blackberries
- 2 Tbs of sugar
- 3.5 oz of vodka (your preference)
- 3 Cups of water
- 2 large lemons, squeezed
- In a large pitcher, pour in water and vodka
- Squeeze your lemons into water/vodka mixture, followed by adding your sugar.
- Stir, stir, stir! It’s ok if the water isn’t ice cold, in fact, if it’s room temperature, the sugar will disintegrate faster.
- Add in all your fruits, and give it another sturdy stir. It’s ok if some of the berries get squashed in the process, it not only adds to the color, but also the flavor.
- Place your pitcher of goodness in fridge for a few hours, and serve chilled with ice *Strawberry garnish is a nice touch