- 3 level cups all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Water as needed
- On a clean flat surface, form a mini flour mountain. Once mountain is formed, create a well at the top; add egg yolk, eggs, and 2 Tbs of water. Slowly begin pulling flour into the egg well, starting with the inside rim of. Continue pulling flour into well, until dough begins holding together. *Note: You may have to add additional water if your mixture is too dry.
- Once dough has become thick and firm, it’s time to knead. Knead dough for roughly 10 minutes, until it feels springy (pulls back into place when stretched) and appears smooth.
- Wrap dough in saran wrap, and let rest for 1 hour
- Roll the dough out to your preferred thickness, then cut dough into desired pasta shape.