- 2 chicken breast, pound for even thickness
- 8–10 basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 red peppers, cut in quarters (length wise) *remove seeds
- Preheat your oven to 400°. Once ready, place chicken breasts in to bake for 23-25min (or until internal temp of 165°)
- Once chicken is done, remove from oven and let cool. Once cool, cut chicken into smaller pieces
- Preheat oven to 500°; place red peppers on sheet pan, and roast for 30-40min (or until skins are wrinkled and charred). Remove peppers and let cool.
- In a food processor, add basil, mozzarella, chicken and roasted peppers. Pulse continuously until blended, stopping to scrape side of the processor.
- Remove blended ingredients to bowl, and begin to fill your raviolis
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian