My new favorite drink. To be honest, I never really gave this fruit enough credit. It’s kinda bulky for the fruit draw in the fridge, and it’s a pain to eat when you’re in a rush. However, I have completely different feelings for it now. Move over apples, there’s a new sheriff in town.Print
- 1 Large Grapefruit, squeezed
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- Cinnamon to rim the glass *optional – but recommended because it’s delicious
- Rim short glass with cinnamon *optional
- Squeeze your grapefruit and lemons to get their delicious juice. This reads way more inappropriate than intended.
- Pour freshly squeezed juices into your cinnamon-rimmed short glass. Add your honey and vodka, and give it a stir.
- Add a few ice cubes, and enjoy this delicious cocktail.