With a title like this, it better be damn good. It’s so delicious, it should be a sin – but thank the Lord it’s not. Fair warning, this sangria goes down very easy, so plan accordingly.Print
The Best Red Sangria Recipe
- Total Time: 5 Mins
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 1 Bottle of Tempranillo Wine
- 1/2 cup of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice
- 1 Nectarine (skin on), chopped
- 1 Cup of mixed berries (I use Raspberries and Blackberries)
- Pour your wine into a large pitcher.
- Add Spiced Rum, and orange juice.
- Add all of your fruit.
- Give it a big stir, and pop it in the fridge to chill.
- Serve in large glasses, over a good amount of ice.