So you decided to make the delicious Beer Braised Pork Shoulder, and now you have leftovers! Unless of course you devoured the 8lbs. of meat, and are now currently enjoying a food coma – no shame in that. However, on the odd chance you do have any leftovers, these Pulled Pork Breakfast Tacos are perfect for the next morning… and the morning after that, and the morning after that…
*Now keep in mind, you can still make these tacos with any left over pulled pork you have!
I love these tacos for a few reasons: 1) They’re ridiculously good, 2) They please even the pickiest of eaters (unless you’re a veggie, or vegan – sorry!), and 3) They’re incredibly easy and quick to make.
What you need to make Pulled Pork Breakfast Tacos
- 1 Jalapeño
- Green bell pepper
- 6” tortillas
- Olive oil
- Leftover jus from braised pork shoulder (if you’re out, just use olive oil)
- Salt & pepper
How to make Pulled Pork Breakfast Tacos
Grab a large skillet and heat if over medium-high heat; add in 1 Tbs of olive oil, and begin sautéing your onions, jalapeño and bell pepper. Stir in your salt and pepper to taste. And then, after approximately 3 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup jus.
In another skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbs of olive oil and 3 eggs. Let eggs slowly begin to fry before breaking up the yolks, and scrambling them within the pan. Once cooked to your liking, remove pan from heat. Grab your warmed tortillas, and place a good heaping (no one likes a stingy taco!) of pulled pork on the tortillas, followed with eggs and topped with sautéd veggies. And enjoy!
Want more delicious recipes? Check out these below:Print
Pulled Pork Breakfast Tacos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 3 eggs
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, minced
- 3 – 6” tortillas
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup leftover jus from braised pork shoulder (if you’re out, just use olive oil)
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 Tbs of olive oil, and begin sautéing onions, jalapeño and bell pepper. Add salt and pepper. After 3 minutes, stir in 1/4 cup jus
- In another skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbs of olive oil and 3 eggs. Let eggs slowly begin to fry before breaking up the yolks, and scrambling them within the pan. Remove from heat
- Place a good heaping of pulled pork on the tortillas, followed with eggs and topped with sautéd veggies
*Warm tortillas in a cast iron skillet before hand, and cover to keep warm before serving
- Category: Bites
- Cuisine: Breakfast