Greek salad is one of my favorite dishes. This recipe is super easy to make, you could do it with your eyes closed. Don’t though, because, knives. Everyone has their own take on this salad, but I prefer mine sans lettuce, all veggie, with lemon chicken on top. You can find that recipe here, Baked Lemon Chicken. And if you feel like making your own salad dressing, here’s a quick recipe for that too, Greek Salad Dressing.Print
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Hothouse Cucumber unpeeled, sliced (1/4-inch thick)
- 1 pt Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives (whole)
- 1/2 lb Feta Cheese (crumbled or diced)
- Cut veggies as instructed (listed with ingredients).
- Toss all veggies in bowl.
- Add Feta and Salad Dressing. Then give that salad a good toss.
- Cartwheel away.