Depending on how much dressing you like, and how potent you like the vinegar to be – this is trial and error. For me, I like a 2:1 ratio (Vinegar:Oil). It’s a tad stronger, but I use a lot less on the salad.Print
Greek Salad Dressing
- Total Time: 5 Mins
- 2 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Dried Italian Herbs
- Grab a small mixing bowl and add your oil and vinegar. Remember, trial and error – so feel free to add more or less of either oil or vinegar.
- Add your minced garlic to your oil and vinegar blend.
- Lastly, add Italian herbs to the mix.
- Whisk away and enjoy the fragrance of this liquid gold. Make sure to mix all the ingredients well, we want the garlic and herbs to really give off a nice flavor.