First things first, there are many working women in the world. A working woman encompasses anyone from a stay at home mom, a doctor, a Sunday school teacher or a broker on Wall Street. Women are hard at work everyday in every industry. But don’t think blazers are only for those working in corporate America. You can rock a blazer any day of the week – it’s a classic staple to have in your closet regardless of your line of work. Dinner with friends? Chic blazer. Day at the mall? Casual blazer.
My choice in blazers have drastically changed over the last couple years. Earlier in life I only cared about the look of my blazer, not so much the wear and tear. Let me tell you now though, since I wear a blazer 5 days out of the week, I not only need something trendy, but something that’ll hold up structurally over time. Some of these blazers I’ve had for years, and they still look brand new. You definitely get your money’s worth. So here they are, the top 5 gorgeous and affordable blazers on the market right now:
1. Trendy – Cape Blazer $99 Zara. Find it here!
2. Casual – Longline Suit Jacket $90 Top Shop. Find it here!
3. Business – Structured $69 Zara. Find it here!
4. Dress Up or Down – Slouchy Boyfriend $74.00 MURAL (Nordstrom) Find it here!
5. Clean Lines – Sleek Staple – with a pop of color – $195 Of Mercer. Find it here!