A bubbly twist on the classic Greyhound cocktail, I present to you: the Bubbly Greyhound. Very imaginative name, I know. But it’s short and sweet, and gets straight to the point! This fun drink is perfect for an afternoon cocktail, or a nice change from a Bloody Mary or Mimosa while out for brunch with the ladies.
The ingredients needed to make a Bubbly Greyhound
- Vodka (your choice, I use Tito’s Vodka)
- Grapefruit juice
- Lime juice
- Pink Moscato (your choice, I use Barefoot)
How to make a Bubbly Greyhound
First things first, grab your vodka, grapefruit juice and lime juice, and add them into a shaker with ice. Shake what your mama gave you, until your juice in the shaker is thoroughly chilled. Grab a glass with ice, and strain your juice from the shaker. Grab your Pink Moscato, and top up the glass that you just poured the contents of the shaker into. Give it a nice stir, and garnish with a slice of grapefruit!
A bubbly take on the classic Greyhound cocktail
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lime
- 1/2 cup Moscato
- Add vodka, grapefruit juice and lime juice into shaker with ice. Shake until chilled
- Strain into glass with ice
- Pour in Moscato, and stir
- Garnish with Grapefruit (and lime, optional)
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Want more drink Recipes? Click here!