This is one of the easiest salads to make, and it’s such a refreshing dish in the summer time. Or, if you live in the state of Arizona, all year round! The best part of this recipe though is… the other half of the watermelon that you don’t use, you can make a drink out of, which you can find here, Watermelon Punch.Print
- 1/2 Medium Seedless Watermelon, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 10–12 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped or left whole
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Start by cutting your watermelon in half; save one half for this salad, and the other for drinks.
- Chop watermelon into 1″-2″ cubes.
- Toss the chopped watermelon into a bowl, along with the feta, salt, pepper and balsamic. Gently stir with a spoon to coat the watermelon in all its glory.
- Carefully scoop watermelon salad into serving bowls, and enjoy!