I love meatballs – especially spicy turkey meatballs. Whether you’re making them to sit atop a heaping pile of pasta, or making a batch for quick delicious snacks during the week – they’re a classic go to.Print
- 1 lb of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbs of Fresh Italian Parsley, diced
- 1/2 Tbs of Kosher salt
- 1/2 Tbs of Crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tbs of Pepper
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup of Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup of Shaved Parmesan
- 1 Tbs of Olive oil
- 1 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°, and spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Add all your ingredients into a large bowl.*Now this is up to you. You can either place all your ingredients into a food processor, or, place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine with your hands. I don’t like my balls overworked, so I do this by hand.
- Once ingredients are mixed, start forming your meatballs. If they’re going into a pasta dish for dinner, I make them large. If I’m making them for a snack during the week (the best!), I make them smaller. *No smaller than an 1.5″
- Place your meatballs on the cookie sheet, and place them in the oven.
- Depending on size, your meatballs will be ready between 20-30min. Or, once they hit an internal temperature of 165 degrees, you can take them out.